Bingo Orange Milkshake is so easy to do. It’s my thirst quencher for this hot season. Want to know how I used Bingo Orange Cookies in making the yummiest and most refreshing milkshake in the metro? Check out my simple and easy to follow recipe below:
1 cup milk
2 scoops vanilla ice cream
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 packs of Bingo Orange Cookies
1 cup freshly whipped meringue (optional)
- Combine vanilla ice cream and crushed Bingo Orange Cookies in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add cocoa powder and slowly pour milk into the mixture. Blend again.
- Serve and garnish with freshly whipped meringue and Bingo Orange Cookie on top.
Bingo Orange is a melt-in-the-mouth chocolate cookies with zesty orange filling. It is sweet cookies that makes moments even more special.
Bingo understand the teens’ enthusiasm for discovery and new experiences. This biscuit brand selection of sweet and rich flavors offers a high-spirited kind of excitement that complement every teenage lifestyle, whether it be about trying out fun activities or making sweet connections. In the age of exploration and building relationships, teens can rely on Bingo to be their trustworthy companion in any gastronomic adventure.
Here are some of The Tennis Foodie‘s original recipes:
- Fusilli Pasta with Tomato and Cheddar Cheese Sauce using Quorn Meat-Free Grounds
- Cucumber Orange Cupcake by The Tennis Foodie
- Banana Oatmeal Smoothie
- Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie
- Creamy Mackerel Pasta
- Chicken Vermont Curry
- Vinamilk No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- Dark Chocolate Muesli Brigadeiros
- Melon Macadamia Surprise
- Sarangani Bay Bangus Rolls
- Danes Cheese Bacon Rolls
- Bingo Double Choco Mug Cake
- CDO Candied and Cheesy Bacon