I always indulge with CDO Bacon because I always tell myself that I deserve it. CDO Bacon products are made from sliced whole pork bellies that are cured and smoked to achieve that distinct, unique bacon flavor. Made perfectly flavorful, CDO Bacon offer scrumptious products that make mealtimes more satisfying for everyone in the family. You will certainly love CDO Bacon – delicately crisp, delightfully delicious. Today, I created a recipe called CDO Candied and Cheesy Bacon using CDO Regular Bacon and Danes Cheese.
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons honey
4 tablespoons black pepper
2 packs of CDO Regular Bacon
1 block Danes Cheese
1 stem of Wansoy or Parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- Mix honey, brown sugar and black pepper in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Place the first batch of bacon strips on a cooling rack over a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 7 minutes. Flip the other side of the bacon strips and bake for another 7 minutes.
- Remove the bacon strips and brush with your honey and sugar mixture. Bake for 5 minutes. Repeat on other side for another 3-5 minutes. Let it cool.
- Prepare the second batch of bacon strips on a cooling rack. Rub it with black pepper and bake for 7 minutes. Repeat on the other side for 7 minutes.
- Add Danes cheese on top and bake for 5 minutes. Repeat on the other side and bake for another 3-5 minutes. Let it cool.
- Plate nicely and add garnish if desired.
CDO Regular Bacon is the perfect all-around bacon. It’s versatile for any dish. With its distinct smoky flavor, it is suitably delightful with any ingredient pairing of your own choice. Danes Cheese is part of the CDO Foodsphere Inc. The company continuously improve the quality of their existing products and develop new ones through extensive, consumer-centric research. With sophisticated machinery plus a unique emulsification system, the company is able to mass-produce not only superior quality products but also—and more importantly—millions of happy consumers day in, day out. The company invest in top-notch storage systems and facilities to maintain superior quality of every CDO product by the time it reaches the grocery shelves, and ultimately, the consumer’s dining table.
Here are some of The Tennis Foodie‘s original recipes:
- Fusilli Pasta with Tomato and Cheddar Cheese Sauce using Quorn Meat-Free Grounds
- Cucumber Orange Cupcake by The Tennis Foodie
- Banana Oatmeal Smoothie
- Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie
- Creamy Mackerel Pasta
- Chicken Vermont Curry
- Vinamilk No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- Dark Chocolate Muesli Brigadeiros
- Melon Macadamia Surprise
- Sarangani Bay Bangus Rolls
- Danes Cheese Bacon Rolls
- Bingo Double Choco Mug Cake