Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. Who wouldn’t be happy to receive a bouquet of flowers and a basket of chocolates for this special occasion? I am a sweet tooth and I love to discover new food finds around the metro. Previously, I have stumbled upon a local artisan chocolate called Hiraya. It is available in several Filipino favorites such as Coconut, Queso De Bola and Chicharon.
Let’s say you were given a chance to send a bar of chocolates to your loved one anywhere in the Philippines. What will you write along with it? How will you send it? I discovered Lalamove, a logistics platform that caters to local deliveries anywhere in the Philippines. You get a match within 12 seconds and your delivery will be fulfilled within 55 minutes, door-to-door. Lalamove, a company which originated in Hong Kong, is an application developed by Huolala Global Investment Limited, and is available online, Apple Appstore and Google’s Play store.
- Simply like the Facebook post in The Tennis Foodie Facebook official page.
- Share the post and tag 3 friends with the caption below:
“The Tennis Foodie Giveaway: 8 winners of chocolates from @TheTennisFoodie @LalamovePH and @HirayaChocolates. Experience an artisan and couverture chocolate fresh from Davao.”
- Like the Hiraya Chocolates FB page and LalomovePH FB page
- Once Steps 1-3 are fulfilled, this gives you 1 raffle entry.
- For additional raffle entries, please do the following:
Notes of Eligibility:
- Open for all Facebook users who have like / will like The Tennis Foodie Facebook official page.
- Only those who have correctly shared the post will be eligible for the raffle.
- This is open for Philippines residents only.
This is a sponsored giveaway from Hiraya Chocolates. The raffle will end on February 13, 2018. The lucky winner will be contacted via Facebook Messenger. The prize will be delivered by Lalamove representatives. Good luck everyone!