Recently, I happened to stumble upon a new sardines brand from Ticao, Masbate. San Jacinto Sardines is prepared from fresh omega-rich tamban, bottled from the source – San Jacinto, Island of Ticao in Masbate, Philippines. It is a rich source of Omega-3 that strengthens the heart. Enriched with calcium, vitamin D and phosphorus, it ensures healthy skeletal structure.
There are three variants available in the market: (1) Original, (2) Mild Hot and (3) Hot. San Jacinto Sardines (SJS) is the number one bottled sardines brand in the Bicol Region. SJS is assisted by DTI, DOST, and FDA. They have successfully passed through commercial sterility, pH tests and certified by DOST.
The Tennis Foodie wants to share these world class products to 8 lucky winners. Yes! 8 lucky winners. Kindly follow the mechanics below:
- Simply like the Facebook post in The Tennis Foodie Facebook official page.
- Share the post and tag 3 friends with the caption template below:
“The Tennis Foodie Giveaway: I love San Jacinto Sardines because ___________________ @TheTennisFoodie @LalamovePH. @SanJacintoSardines (SJS) is the number one bottled sardines brand in the Bicol Region.”
- Like the LalomovePH FB page
- Vote for The Tennis Foodie in The Food Blog Awards 2018. https://promocode.com.ph/awards/food-blogs-award-2018/
- Once Steps 1-4 are fulfilled, this gives you 1 raffle entry.
- For additional raffle entries, please do the following:
- Leave at least 20 meaningful words comment on this blog post. (1 raffle entry)
- Leave comments on my previous posts. (1 comment per article, 1 raffle entry)
- Follow @emmandamian on Instagram (1 raffle entry)
- Follow @damian_emman on Twitter (1 raffle entry)
- Follow @damian_emman on Pinterest (1 raffle entry)
- Follow +EmmanuelDamian on Google+ (1 raffle entry)
Notes of Eligibility:
- Open for all Facebook users who have like / will like The Tennis Foodie Facebook official page.
- Only those who have correctly shared the post will be eligible for the raffle.
- This is open for Philippines residents only.
This is a sponsored giveaway from San Jacinto Sardines. The raffle will end on May 2, 2018. The lucky winners will be contacted via Facebook Messenger. The prize will be delivered by Lalamove representatives. Good luck everyone!