This week, I went back to the gym full time. In order to satisfy my cravings and nutritional needs, I partnered with KiaOra Produce to create a fun, delicious, gourmet peanut butters that comes in different adventurous flavors. KiaOra Produce has officially landed in the Philippines! They introduced me to Fix and Fogg, a sugar free and non-GMO sustainable peanut butter. It’s perfect for vegans too!
KiaOra Produce is a young company focused in bringing the best and finest New Zealand food for the Filipino epicurean. They source ground-breaking produce from New Zealand to excite the palate of the growing number of Filipino foodies who want nothing less than real food that are healthy and naturally nutritious. The company’s vision is to enable sustainable and healthy eating, inspiring balanced and nutritious eating habits through continues promotion and education. Eating healthy is a journey so I took the challenge with them!
I developed an easy to prepare Sesame Peanut Butter Chicken Herb Focaccia. Check out the recipe below:
2 tbsps. Fix and Fogg Smooth peanut butter
2 tbsps. sesame oil
1 tbsp. vinegar
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. honey
1/2 cup grated ginger
1/2 cup grated garlic
1 cup grilled chicken breasts
1/2 cup onion leaks for garnish
1 pc. herb focaccia
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees C.
- Mix all wet ingredients in a bowl.
- Slowly add the grated ginger and garlic. Mix for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the peanut butter. Whisk until smooth and thick.
- Place 2-3 tbsps. of the sauce to the herb focaccia.
- Add slowly the grilled chicken breasts chopped into small pieces.
- Add more sauce on top. Add onion leaks for garnish.
- Place in oven for 2-3 minutes at 180 degrees C.
Here are some of The Tennis Foodie‘s original recipes:
- Fusilli Pasta with Tomato and Cheddar Cheese Sauce using Quorn Meat-Free Grounds
- Cucumber Orange Cupcake by The Tennis Foodie
- Banana Oatmeal Smoothie
- Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie
- Creamy Mackerel Pasta
- Chicken Vermont Curry
- Vinamilk No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- Dark Chocolate Muesli Brigadeiros
- Melon Macadamia Surprise
- Sarangani Bay Bangus Rolls
- Danes Cheese Bacon Rolls
- Bingo Double Choco Mug Cake
- CDO Candied and Cheesy Bacon
- Bingo Orange Milkshake
- Baked Cheesy Salmon
- CDO Funtastyk Tocino Pasta
- CDO Chicken Franks Croissant
- San Remo Keilbasa – Black Forest Ham Baked Macaroni