The Tennis Foodie launches a new section called Tennis Player Series. For my first exclusive interview, I selected Darko Grncarov, one of the upcoming tennis players from the Republic of Macedonia. He had previously practiced with Gilles Simon and Robin Haase. He had stroke on his right brain previously but is now set to make waves in the ITF and ATP World Tour.
Here’s a transcript of my exclusive interview with Darko Grncarov:
Fast Ten Questions:
- Roger Federer or Rafael Nadal? Roger
- Clay or Grass? Clay
- Juice or Soda? Juice
- Boxers or Briefs? Boxers
- North America or Europe? North America
- Favorite Grand Slam? US Open
- Ana Ivanovic or Maria Sharapova? Maria Sharapova
- Favorite Color? Gray
- Banana or Apple? Banana
- Trump or Obama? Obama
Thank you Darko! Good luck to your new season from The Tennis Foodie.
Check out my other tennis related articles below:
- Retrospective fashion review for Vollaix 2016
- Classic Meets Color (Vollaix 2017)
- The Tennis Foodie Exclusive: An Interview with Dan Holzmann
- eTennis League
Images were taken from Darko Grncarov’s twitter profile with his permission.