It’s another giveaway treat for The Tennis Foodie fans and loyal readers. On July 24, 2018, Emmanuel Damian, CEO and Founder of The Tennis Foodie turns 29. As a thanksgiving treat, The Tennis Foodie will be giving away 30 bars of 50 grams The Tennis Foodie x Auro Chocolate Banana Chips & Cashew Limited Edition Chocolate Bar.
Auro Chocolate is a locally founded bean-to-bar chocolate company that buys beans at higher value to inspire quality and gives farmers the opportunity to improve their standard of living. The single-origin chocolate bars and products (baking chocolates) are made from finest cacao beans sourced all the way from Davao, Philippines.
Recently, the brand won prestigious awards from 2018 Academy of Chocolate Awards in London. Auro Chocolate bagged Bronze awards for Auro Chocolate 70% Dark Chocolate Saloy Reserve under the Tree to Bar Category and Auro Chocolate 32% Roasted White Chocolate Cashew under the Flavoured White Chocolate Bar category.
The Tennis Foodie x Auro Chocolate Banana Chips & Cashew Limited Edition Chocolate Bar was customized by Auro Chocolate with the official The Tennis Foodie artwork designed and commissioned by Frederick Lalas (@animationborn) from the USA.
Simply follow the steps below to have a chance to win your own chocolate bar:
- Like The Tennis Foodie Facebook Page
- Leave at least 20 words meaningful comment on this article answering this question: What is your most favorite Auro Chocolate flavor?
- Share this post to 3 of your friends. Tag them in the post with the following caption: “The Tennis Foodie x Auro Chocolate Birthday Giveaway powered by Lalamove. Get a chance to win 30 bars of 50 g The Tennis Foodie x Auro Chocolate Banana Chips & Cashew Limited Edition Chocolate Bar.”
That will give you one valid entry in the raffle. For more entries, please do the following steps:
- Leave comments on my previous article posts. (1 comment per article, 1 raffle entry)
- Follow @emmandamian on Instagram (1 raffle entry)
- Follow @damian_emman on Twitter (1 raffle entry)
- Follow @damian_emman on Pinterest (1 raffle entry)
- Follow +EmmanuelDamian on Google+ (1 raffle entry)
Notes of Eligibility:
- Open for all Facebook users who have like / will like The Tennis Foodie Facebook official page.
- Only those who have correctly shared the post will be eligible for the raffle.
- This is open for Philippines residents only.
This is a special collaboration from The Tennis Foodie and Auro Chocolate. The raffle will end on August 15, 2018. The lucky winners will be contacted via Facebook Messenger. The prize will be delivered by Lalamove representatives. Good luck everyone!