It’s that time of the year again when the world pays tribute to one of the most loved and versatile staples in the dinner table—pastas! October was World Pasta Month, where every day is pasta day. It is undoubtedly the most beloved food around the globe where several nations have their own versions of pasta. Today, I created a simple recipe that kids and all ages will love – San Remo Keilbasa – Black Forest Ham Baked Macaroni using San Remo products!
This year, San Remo celebrated the family tradition of pastas and reminding us that though some of us may be apart, we are still together through the launched of its World Pasta Month E-Celebration. I was privilege to attend the five webinars where I learned different easy to do recipes and techniques from celebrity chefs and influencers.
Check out my San Remo Keilbasa – Black Forest Ham Baked Macaroni recipe below:
1 pack of San Remo elbow pasta (500g)
2 jars of San Remo Bolognese homestyle pasta sauce
2 cups milk
2 tbsp. melted butter
3 cups of medium cheddar cheese (grated)
2 pcs. kielbasa
5 pcs. black forest ham
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Lightly grease your square pan.
- On a large pot, boil the macaroni for 5 minutes until al dente.
- Prepare the black forest ham and kielbasa by chopping them into small pieces.
- On a separate pan, sauté the black forest ham and kielbasa until golden brown.
- Add San Remo Bolognese homestyle pasta sauce and bring to boil.
- Add the pasta sauce to the cooked macaroni in the square pan. Let it cool for 3-5 minutes.
- On a separate pan, combine the milk, melted butter and medium cheddar cheese. Once done, topped it with the pasta. Let it settle for 5 minutes.
- Bake at 220 degrees C for 10-12 minutes.
Continue the celebration at home when you grab a San Remo Family Pasta Pack, Bolognese Sauce, and Tomato and Basil sauce for only Php 299, and gain exclusive access to San Remo’s online cooking demos. Promo runs from October 1 to November 30 only.
Did you know that San Remo is a 100% Durum Wheat Semolina pasta brand which offers a wide variety of pasta shapes (20 shapes) and products that make your everyday pasta snacking extra special? They are also the pioneer in making multi-shaped pasta which ranges from long, short, gluten-free, whole meal, and specialty pastas (Couscous and Risoni).
Here are some of The Tennis Foodie‘s original recipes:
- Fusilli Pasta with Tomato and Cheddar Cheese Sauce using Quorn Meat-Free Grounds
- Cucumber Orange Cupcake by The Tennis Foodie
- Banana Oatmeal Smoothie
- Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie
- Creamy Mackerel Pasta
- Chicken Vermont Curry
- Vinamilk No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- Dark Chocolate Muesli Brigadeiros
- Melon Macadamia Surprise
- Sarangani Bay Bangus Rolls
- Danes Cheese Bacon Rolls
- Bingo Double Choco Mug Cake
- CDO Candied and Cheesy Bacon
- Bingo Orange Milkshake
- Baked Cheesy Salmon
- CDO Funtastyk Tocino Pasta
- CDO Chicken Franks Croissant