Baked Cheesy Salmon is one of my favorite recipes during enhanced community quarantine. Apart from it is a healthier option, it’s easy to prepare and ingredients are easy to find. Luckily, my salmon is supplied fresh by Seabites PH. Check out my latest recipe below:
1-2 pounds salmon
2 pieces small lemons
2 tablespoons olive oil
6 slices of quick melt cheese
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 clove garlic (optional)
1 tablespoon chopped fresh herbs (optional) – basil, thyme, rosemary
- Remove the salmon from the refrigerator. Rest for 20 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare the baking sheet / pan with olive oil.
- Place the salmon in the baking sheet and season it with salt and pepper.
- Add quick melt cheese on top of the seasoned salmon and place sliced lemons.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the salmon is completely cooked.
- Add herbs or garlic (optional).
Seabites PH is a leading supplier of salmon and other seafood in Metro Manila. Their motto is to bring the best local & imported fish on your dish!
Here are some of The Tennis Foodie‘s original recipes:
- Fusilli Pasta with Tomato and Cheddar Cheese Sauce using Quorn Meat-Free Grounds
- Cucumber Orange Cupcake by The Tennis Foodie
- Banana Oatmeal Smoothie
- Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie
- Creamy Mackerel Pasta
- Chicken Vermont Curry
- Vinamilk No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- Dark Chocolate Muesli Brigadeiros
- Melon Macadamia Surprise
- Sarangani Bay Bangus Rolls
- Danes Cheese Bacon Rolls
- Bingo Double Choco Mug Cake
- CDO Candied and Cheesy Bacon
- Bingo Orange Milkshake